(03-09-2016, 06:40 AM)Bighead Wrote: I have never come across a legit vendor that sells pharmaceutical grade bars at $1.50 domestically.  And there $15 product no way is it that cheap.  I may be wrong, but I still believe this is a scam sight.  I do my homework before posting.  Here's one example http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.my...ngtabs.com
I know I am new & no one know me, but I am a peace loving quiet person who does no one any harm and I like to look after people. so please believe me when I say that the site you are discussing here is an absolute scam and if you place and order on this site then you can kiss goodbye to your hard earned wages.
(03-09-2016, 01:58 PM)Charon Wrote: this surely appears to be an offshoot of the scamming site on sleeping pills
You are warned.
We do not trust this site.
Hi Charon
New member here. Thanks for allowing me to join.
The site that is being discussed here is 100% pure scam. To everyone who is reading this please do not use this site you will be ripped off.
I speak from experience and I really don't want to hear of anyone else being conned by this site.

