02-03-2016, 11:41 AM
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2016, 11:57 AM by Ivortheenginedriver.
Edit Reason: forgot sumpin'(words)
)
This is for Linville for helping me out the other day. I know it's not at all what you asked for but I have a feeling you will appreciate it(its been stuck in my head all morning).Thanks again. 
Neil Young- After the Gold Rush
Â
I hope you enjoy, and thank you again
Oh and here is are a couple Paul Simon. just because.
Paul Simon-Call Me Al
And here is Sting doing a duet with Paul Simon---The Boxer
Have a great day all.

Neil Young- After the Gold Rush
Â
I hope you enjoy, and thank you again
Oh and here is are a couple Paul Simon. just because.
Paul Simon-Call Me Al
And here is Sting doing a duet with Paul Simon---The Boxer
Have a great day all.
“When they said, repent, I wonder what they meant.” - Leonard Cohen RIP

