06-14-2015, 12:29 AM
There are so many great bands that come to mind .. To pick just one is an impossible task ... I like a variety of music ...
AC/DC
PINK FLOYD
GEORGE THOROGOOD
TED NUGENT
OZZY
NINE INCH NAILS
LED ZEPPELIN
THE WHO
AEROSMITH
SAMMY HAGAR
VANHALEN
URIAH HEEP
FOGHAT
CCR
BLACK OAK ARKANSAS
WHITE ZOMBIE (rob)
GREENDAY
ROLLING STONES
ELTON JOHN
CANDLEBOX
IRON MAIDEN
And the list goes on for quite some time ... You might say I like most music that has "get up and go" in it ... Tunes you can feel inside... That make you want to move ... Then there is always the ones you can't get out of your head, earwormed ... But I cannot for the life of me pick out one to be my all time favorite ...
What a delima to be in ... I guess they are all my favorites ... Is that even possible?
AC/DC
PINK FLOYD
GEORGE THOROGOOD
TED NUGENT
OZZY
NINE INCH NAILS
LED ZEPPELIN
THE WHO
AEROSMITH
SAMMY HAGAR
VANHALEN
URIAH HEEP
FOGHAT
CCR
BLACK OAK ARKANSAS
WHITE ZOMBIE (rob)
GREENDAY
ROLLING STONES
ELTON JOHN
CANDLEBOX
IRON MAIDEN
And the list goes on for quite some time ... You might say I like most music that has "get up and go" in it ... Tunes you can feel inside... That make you want to move ... Then there is always the ones you can't get out of your head, earwormed ... But I cannot for the life of me pick out one to be my all time favorite ...
What a delima to be in ... I guess they are all my favorites ... Is that even possible?
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

