Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Almost a disaster
#9
Hey IS... I feel ya on the "moving some place warm"... At least El Nino has kept winter away from Ohio... Maybe one day(hopefully soon) I can go south... At least I've got friends and family there...

And of coarse I can take y'all wherever I go!! Now that's tech I can live with!!

Hope the rest of your "research" trip goes smooth ... And be safe on the way home...

L8r
Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Almost a disaster - by iNsom - 12-27-2015, 11:36 AM
RE: Almost a disaster - by IceWizard - 12-27-2015, 12:00 PM
RE: Almost a disaster - by Charon - 12-27-2015, 01:22 PM
RE: Almost a disaster - by iNsom - 12-27-2015, 02:03 PM
RE: Almost a disaster - by iNsom - 12-29-2015, 01:31 AM
RE: Almost a disaster - by Charon - 12-29-2015, 01:42 AM
RE: Almost a disaster - by Shayna - 12-29-2015, 01:43 AM
RE: Almost a disaster - by iNsom - 12-29-2015, 02:29 AM
RE: Almost a disaster - by IceWizard - 12-29-2015, 10:46 AM
RE: Almost a disaster - by iNsom - 12-29-2015, 10:49 AM
RE: Almost a disaster - by IceWizard - 12-29-2015, 11:04 AM
RE: Almost a disaster - by iNsom - 12-29-2015, 07:31 PM
RE: Almost a disaster - by yellowdog - 04-17-2018, 11:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)