Thanks Charon!
No I'm not home yet, still here for a few more days.
-it's all good though because it's nice, tranquil, friendly and warm here (compared to the cold, cold hearted, rushed UK)
I always take an old prescription with me when I go abroad -Â believe it or not it was one of those prescriptions from the new (old) air mail group.
But with the empty (genuine UK)Â pharmacy box, prescription extract and the obvious chance of a seizure upon 'cold turkey' along with my ID they prescribed me a 1 month box.
Very nice nurse/ Dr and pharmacist.
Very nice people in general here.
Very different to the UK, they would have probably said "f*** off"
Ironically (in a good way) I'm here on a research holiday with my fiancé as we want to move somewhere warm and, well, 5/5 for their health service for sure!!! And I'm not saying the NHS (UK H.S) is bad.
No I'm not home yet, still here for a few more days.
-it's all good though because it's nice, tranquil, friendly and warm here (compared to the cold, cold hearted, rushed UK)
I always take an old prescription with me when I go abroad -Â believe it or not it was one of those prescriptions from the new (old) air mail group.
But with the empty (genuine UK)Â pharmacy box, prescription extract and the obvious chance of a seizure upon 'cold turkey' along with my ID they prescribed me a 1 month box.
Very nice nurse/ Dr and pharmacist.
Very nice people in general here.
Very different to the UK, they would have probably said "f*** off"
Ironically (in a good way) I'm here on a research holiday with my fiancé as we want to move somewhere warm and, well, 5/5 for their health service for sure!!! And I'm not saying the NHS (UK H.S) is bad.

