Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Happy Tday
#2
What a pain!! Good to see you. I must say its probably not the best of days for turkeys, but I have been a vegetarian my entire life.

So glad u dropped in. Hope your holiday is blessed.

I am doing my nails and then my roots and shall drop off the check early *for rent* to landlord. And hope he does not ask me to leave.

I know no one round here. We wound up in poughkeepsie the last rental search. Now that is too dangerous.

I am very grateful u stopped in. HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU MY FRIEND. HUGS.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Happy Tday - by whatapain - 11-28-2024, 06:40 PM
RE: Happy Tday - by Charon - 11-28-2024, 08:40 PM
RE: Happy Tday - by Charon - 11-28-2024, 11:06 PM
RE: Happy Tday - by IceWizard - 11-29-2024, 12:01 AM
RE: Happy Tday - by Charon - 11-29-2024, 12:24 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)