Linville.........Ravi Shankar's other daughter in concert:
Published on Jul 5, 2012
Anoushka Shankar(daughter of Ravi Shankar) sitar solo From "Concert For George" at the Royal Albert Hall in London on 29 November 2002 as a memorial to George Harrison
https://youtu.be/jYwd4xhboRw
Both daughters are very talented and both have taken different paths. Â I like them both
Recently, I saw Anoushka in concert in a small theater in my beach town....Ravi was there in the audience.......the Sitar can be difficult for westerners to relate to...an acquired taste...but it is one of the most complex and expressive musical instruments in the world.
Published on Jul 5, 2012
Anoushka Shankar(daughter of Ravi Shankar) sitar solo From "Concert For George" at the Royal Albert Hall in London on 29 November 2002 as a memorial to George Harrison
https://youtu.be/jYwd4xhboRw
Both daughters are very talented and both have taken different paths. Â I like them both

Recently, I saw Anoushka in concert in a small theater in my beach town....Ravi was there in the audience.......the Sitar can be difficult for westerners to relate to...an acquired taste...but it is one of the most complex and expressive musical instruments in the world.
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata

