11-12-2023, 08:12 PM
His sister died from huffing. I cannot imagine being so desperate for some sort of high that i would try inhaling chemicals around the house.
My Lord they are dropping like flies.
I can only pray that once he started to drown or whatever they listed as cause of death, that the Lord God revealed himself to him.
Or the devil. When i was young and trying to pull off a suicide attempt, it must have been working as I saw Lucifer and he began to rip me to shreds. I screamed for Jesus. At that moment my sister entered the room, a woman of prayer also, and begged me to have tea and toast. I did. I lived. I never tried that shit again. Cause now I know that satan is as real as Jesus.
So if any of you are young twenties or so, and are that desperate, please, please talk to me, family and Jesus.
*i was abused continuously as a child, and yeah i tried another time and had to have my stomach pumped. I don't usually talk about this shit but in this desperate times, I want to let u know many of us care about you. And will try to help with whatever u r going thru*
Please. There really is an afterlife.
My Lord they are dropping like flies.
I can only pray that once he started to drown or whatever they listed as cause of death, that the Lord God revealed himself to him.
Or the devil. When i was young and trying to pull off a suicide attempt, it must have been working as I saw Lucifer and he began to rip me to shreds. I screamed for Jesus. At that moment my sister entered the room, a woman of prayer also, and begged me to have tea and toast. I did. I lived. I never tried that shit again. Cause now I know that satan is as real as Jesus.
So if any of you are young twenties or so, and are that desperate, please, please talk to me, family and Jesus.
*i was abused continuously as a child, and yeah i tried another time and had to have my stomach pumped. I don't usually talk about this shit but in this desperate times, I want to let u know many of us care about you. And will try to help with whatever u r going thru*
Please. There really is an afterlife.
It is Well with My Soul

