LOL...
Many years ago, I went to the Texas Renaissance Festival outfitted in my
kilt, knee high leather boots, puffy white shirt and a tam...
I had just been around the grounds when I saw two older ladies sitting on a bench,
they motioned for me to come over...
I gave it my best "Tex/Scot" voice and said, "What can I do for you me ladies?"
They just wanted to ask me a question, "What does a Scotsman wear under their kilts?"
I replied, "Well ladies, on a good day, lipstick."
One reached out and lifted my kilt and said "Oh my." The other leaned over and said,
"let me get my camera."
It all happened so fast ... I backed up and told them that I wasn't NEAR drunk enough for all that...
Never saw them again either ...
True story
Ice
Many years ago, I went to the Texas Renaissance Festival outfitted in my
kilt, knee high leather boots, puffy white shirt and a tam...
I had just been around the grounds when I saw two older ladies sitting on a bench,
they motioned for me to come over...
I gave it my best "Tex/Scot" voice and said, "What can I do for you me ladies?"
They just wanted to ask me a question, "What does a Scotsman wear under their kilts?"
I replied, "Well ladies, on a good day, lipstick."
One reached out and lifted my kilt and said "Oh my." The other leaned over and said,
"let me get my camera."
It all happened so fast ... I backed up and told them that I wasn't NEAR drunk enough for all that...
Never saw them again either ...
True story
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

