Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
To Us, It is a solemn place of many feelings
#7
I saw a guest reading this. And It does seem that this is a good time to remind the world what our Heroes endured.

Some were gone in a minute. For some, it took several agonizing years before their bodies gave in.

But I shall never forget. I can never believe that certain ones wanted a war as it is good for an economy or to cover up some other evil stuff. I cannot believe that as I knew some of our heroes so well. I cannot think evil of our country.

With all the violence going on in NYC now, some by veterans and those whom feel disheartened by our country's treatment of its heroes, this smiling selfie taking will not go over well.

Do not disrespect the souls of your elders whom died in an unprecedented attack on our home. On our people.

Allow those in mourning to mourn with respect.

I wonder what those smiling fools were taught about this event in the school system of which we are now learning.

We don't smile about this.

These are and were real lives and souls whom sacrificed themselves to save others as best as they could.

America. Long may she reign.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: To Us, It is a solemn place of many feelings - by Charon - 09-06-2022, 01:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)