Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ProtonMail
#8
I’ve been using them for a couple of years now. I’ve never had any problems. I’ve used the quick forget feature some, but not every time. It’s probably a good idea to use it more often, particularly when contacting vendors. I like to have a copy of things until the birds land, but I often forget to delete them after that. And I’m TERRIBLE at remembering to empty my trash folder!

It does seem odd that they didn’t give a reason for the suspension to your friend. Or did I miss that part? And how long are they suspended for?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
ProtonMail - by alwaysanxious - 06-19-2021, 01:25 PM
RE: ProtonMail - by ghostofjack - 06-19-2021, 09:34 PM
RE: ProtonMail - by killingstress - 06-19-2021, 10:27 PM
RE: ProtonMail - by Charon - 06-19-2021, 11:02 PM
RE: ProtonMail - by IceWizard - 06-20-2021, 02:20 PM
RE: ProtonMail - by alwaysanxious - 06-25-2021, 01:47 PM
RE: ProtonMail - by Dentscllyfe - 06-22-2021, 06:12 AM
RE: ProtonMail - by Froggy - 08-12-2021, 06:56 PM
RE: ProtonMail - by barq2 - 08-18-2021, 02:10 PM
RE: ProtonMail - by alwaysanxious - 09-05-2021, 02:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)