Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Any juul smokers?
#4
(08-05-2021, 01:58 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Have you tried here>>>

>https://www.juul.com/shop/pods/menthol-5-percent

Ice

Yes and no luck there.  They won't ship to my state.  Stupid ban.  But, in passing through a gas station in PA, I was able to pick up a couple packs legally.  The attendant acted shocked that they were not available in all states.  Long story short, if I'm desperate, I'll take a little drive.

Blessed be the fruit!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Any juul smokers? - by Analin - 08-05-2021, 07:13 AM
RE: Any juul smokers? - by IceWizard - 08-05-2021, 01:58 PM
RE: Any juul smokers? - by Analin - 08-09-2021, 12:29 PM
RE: Any juul smokers? - by Charon - 08-07-2021, 05:31 PM
RE: Any juul smokers? - by ghostofjack - 08-09-2021, 02:59 PM
RE: Any juul smokers? - by Analin - 08-10-2021, 01:51 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)