Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tramadol hell
#8
(01-28-2021, 12:20 PM)cooper1 Wrote: Hi Irish,I did use the capsules for a while, but ran out too fast(being the glutten I am). I liked the way the powder worked faster,oh well ,got to take the good with the bad.my brother in law has been using 2 years straight and now his hair is falling out! I told him maybe because he is 65!!

Oh my! His hair is falling out?! I hope that is due to him being 65! Lol! I hear you on the Kratom capsules running out fast as I had to take like 6-8 at a time versus a teaspoon of powder with orange juice. I found a way to swallow it finally by using a shaker cup with this silver ball inside and just shaking the heck out of the orange juice and powder and holding my nose while I drink a bunch and then I follow that with a gulp of just orange juice. Lmao. Yeah that sounds so appealing doesn’t it?! Hahahahahaha. You would think someone would come up with cherry or grape flavored Kratom powder by now! I definitely don’t want to get into a habit of doing it every day so I guess it’s good that it’s so gross. Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Tramadol hell - by Roze0037 - 12-29-2020, 06:49 PM
RE: Tramadol hell - by Charon - 12-29-2020, 08:42 PM
RE: Tramadol hell - by Kristofel - 01-02-2021, 12:25 PM
RE: Tramadol hell - by barq2 - 01-02-2021, 12:31 PM
RE: Tramadol hell - by Bubba Gamps - 01-05-2021, 07:40 PM
RE: Tramadol hell - by Irisheyes213 - 01-26-2021, 08:16 PM
RE: Tramadol hell - by Nameless - 02-25-2021, 11:08 AM
RE: Tramadol hell - by Atlantan07 - 03-29-2021, 03:10 AM
RE: Tramadol hell - by ColdNorth - 03-30-2021, 08:02 PM
RE: Tramadol hell - by Atlantan07 - 04-02-2021, 03:51 AM
RE: Tramadol hell - by Bubba Gamps - 03-30-2021, 08:27 PM
RE: Tramadol hell - by ColdNorth - 04-05-2021, 02:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)