06-23-2020, 04:58 PM
(06-23-2020, 02:50 PM)Skink Wrote:I checked my TN# after reading your post and my magazine seems to be in a very similar situation. I was notified Saturday it had processed through and gave me an eta but today there is a new ISC location and no eta date.(06-12-2020, 06:24 PM)Incogbenzo77 Wrote:Well I was using hxxps://www.17track.net/en it has my package at ISC in Chitown but parcelsapp has the same package arrived at the same time in Chitown and the big apple ISC... NY has the better track record right now and I reside in the middle of both...(06-12-2020, 05:00 PM)BeReel1010 Wrote: Feel like this could relate to this thread as well... I found a great tracking site that checks many delivery service providers including main ones. Was able to get info way before the main site.I have found two tracking sites that show pretty detailed overseas scans from the moment it is mailed up until when it is given to the main magazine delivery service here in the US. One is postalninja.com and the other is packages24.com
Here is the site, hope it’s helpful! Track Here[url=Www.parcelsapp.com][/url]
I'm off to check the other trackers posted here to make a general consensus...
Thanks for the slamming posts!!!

