Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A different type warning
#2
Thank you Charon. My son is a letter carrier, you never know what any of today’s essentials are up against. The mention of the glasses Is really important. I’m so darn paranoid ( and 70!) if I have to go out I have worn safety goggles since January ! I looked quite a sight Back then Goggles, mask, gloves, the end of December I knew air travel made us sitting ducks. I told my kids not to worry about mom she’s prepared through Covid21 , God forbid!! Praying for everyone to be safe. The effects of this virus on daily life is heartbreaking .
Reply


Messages In This Thread
A different type warning - by Charon - 05-13-2020, 02:10 PM
RE: A different type warning - by Dory67 - 05-13-2020, 02:21 PM
RE: A different type warning - by IceWizard - 05-13-2020, 04:18 PM
RE: A different type warning - by Charon - 05-13-2020, 02:28 PM
RE: A different type warning - by Dory67 - 05-13-2020, 02:36 PM
RE: A different type warning - by Charon - 05-13-2020, 02:41 PM
RE: A different type warning - by Okokok - 05-13-2020, 02:45 PM
RE: A different type warning - by BeReel1010 - 05-13-2020, 05:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)