03-13-2020, 05:23 PM
To Ice and Charon,
It works most of the time so for now I will just leave it be.
and to Ice this account-email contact is proton if I have to switch it will be to an accepted one as above.
Was tutanota one of them? -cannot see above screens while posting.
Anyway for now it seems to let me in most of the time and tech bites me every time so I will hang in there.
Thanks people.
It works most of the time so for now I will just leave it be.
and to Ice this account-email contact is proton if I have to switch it will be to an accepted one as above.
Was tutanota one of them? -cannot see above screens while posting.
Anyway for now it seems to let me in most of the time and tech bites me every time so I will hang in there.
Thanks people.

