Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Quickpharmas
#1
I'm not even going to put a website because this is  HUGE scam and I'm posting so everyone will stay away, not fall for it, and save your money. 
I inquired about a popular weight loss drug over a month ago so I'd be ready to go after the holidays.  Prices were kind of steep, but I asked about a sample. The sample price was still high but I went ahead with the order.  Suddenly, it was coming from another location that only ships once per week, so please be patient.  More communication, no TN, and 2 weeks later I ask for a refund because nothing is showing up. I was again asked to be patient, and if nothing eas showing as shipped in 48 hours, I could have my choice of a refund or reship. Magically, the TN suddenly said it had left original country.  It has been 2 weeks today and there has not been a single update. Not into customs, nothing.  So today I am told (without patiece) he is a legit vendor, with real product, does not guarentee anything getting through customs, and everything is just slow from the holidays.  If I am willing to place and pay for another order, the deal I originally thought I was ordering/paying for would be honored.  
So please everyone, stay far far away from this one.  Lesson learned.

UPDATE:

Yes, I got another response that quickly.  Now I'm being told I did not understand the website when I placed the order.  The "guarenteed" quick delivery that I was looking for would actually cost $200 more that the already sky high price that is stated on the website.  I've ended my communication by letting him know he really f&cked up what could have been a prosperous venture for him. I told him I could have posted him as a good new vendor, but instead is going up in the Blacklist for all to see.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Quickpharmas - by TrayGold - 01-02-2020, 12:57 PM
RE: Quickpharmas - by TrayGold - 01-03-2020, 05:51 PM
RE: Quickpharmas - by JK1976 - 01-04-2020, 05:29 PM
RE: Quickpharmas - by aforgeu - 01-04-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: Quickpharmas - by TrayGold - 01-04-2020, 07:50 PM
RE: Quickpharmas - by TrayGold - 01-15-2020, 07:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)