Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
https://www.blessedpharmacy.com/
#6
That's an interesting find, and I agree the prices look good.

I was considering a test order as they ship worldwide. I seem to have hit a problem since they state the minimum quantity is 200 pills, ok I can deal with that. Then when going to my basket I see a warning that the minimum order is $200, which is a very different matter. I'll contact them about it, but if $200 really is their minimum order then I won't be doing a test order - that's just too much money to risk. Also $200 worth of their meds would be far more pills than I would want sent to me (more than might be reasonably seen as personal use). I hope it is just an error on their website since they clearly have some good products.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
https://www.blessedpharmacy.com/ - by celticbhoy - 12-05-2019, 11:40 AM
RE: www.blessedpharmay.com - by thejdemon - 12-05-2019, 07:04 PM
RE: www.blessedpharmay.com - by Charon - 12-05-2019, 07:52 PM
RE: https://www.blessedpharmacy.com/ - by Charon - 12-05-2019, 09:43 PM
RE: https://www.blessedpharmacy.com/ - by barq2 - 12-07-2019, 01:54 PM
RE: https://www.blessedpharmacy.com/ - by Charon - 12-11-2019, 03:22 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)