Guys I really did not want to make an issue out of this. To my knowledge old acct had more posts was not having the best day and running a board out of the goodness of your hearts-thanks really just a tech issue they happen.
I did have over 50 posts but this is fine I am just happy to be here I was concerned that this may have happened to others that wanted or needed 50 posts and were doing it properly-a drop in their hard earned posts would have really confused them or possibly hurt them in a time of need-I am OK.
The "newbie" thing was meant as a joke from my point of view not to be taken seriously on "ghost recon" or whatever a would be a supernoob on medical experience it just struck me as funny.
Once again this was not meant to cause problems for the mods or admins or cause offense to anyone-was just worried it may have happened to someone else that is all. If I can dig up old mr nobody it should show what i mean.
Please do not be concerned-things just got confused some of it certainly my fault.
[b]mr nobody[/b]
(Junior Member)
![[Image: star.png]](http://ioplist.org/images/star.png)
![[Image: star.png]](http://ioplist.org/images/star.png)
Registration Date: 04-04-2017
Date of Birth: 01-01-1970 (49 years old)
Local Time: 10-30-2019 at 03:25 PM
Status: Offline
![[Image: default_avatar.png]](http://ioplist.org/images/default_avatar.png)
mr nobody's Forum Info
Joined:
04-04-2017
Last Visit:
09-21-2019, 06:18 PM
Total Posts:
94 (0.1 posts per day | 0.09 percent of total posts)
(Find All Posts)
Total Threads:
7 (0.01 threads per day | 0.17 percent of total threads)
(Find All Threads)
Time Spent Online:
1 Day, 16 Hours, 12 Minutes
Members Referred:
1
Reputation:
21 [Details] [Rate]
Warning Level:
0% [Warn]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old me-but like I said no big deal best wishes to all. We can all get back to regular issues like daily stress and trying to help when we can.
I did have over 50 posts but this is fine I am just happy to be here I was concerned that this may have happened to others that wanted or needed 50 posts and were doing it properly-a drop in their hard earned posts would have really confused them or possibly hurt them in a time of need-I am OK.
The "newbie" thing was meant as a joke from my point of view not to be taken seriously on "ghost recon" or whatever a would be a supernoob on medical experience it just struck me as funny.
Once again this was not meant to cause problems for the mods or admins or cause offense to anyone-was just worried it may have happened to someone else that is all. If I can dig up old mr nobody it should show what i mean.
Please do not be concerned-things just got confused some of it certainly my fault.
[b]mr nobody[/b]
(Junior Member)
![[Image: star.png]](http://ioplist.org/images/star.png)
![[Image: star.png]](http://ioplist.org/images/star.png)
Registration Date: 04-04-2017
Date of Birth: 01-01-1970 (49 years old)
Local Time: 10-30-2019 at 03:25 PM
Status: Offline
mr nobody's Forum Info
Joined:
04-04-2017
Last Visit:
09-21-2019, 06:18 PM
Total Posts:
94 (0.1 posts per day | 0.09 percent of total posts)
(Find All Posts)
Total Threads:
7 (0.01 threads per day | 0.17 percent of total threads)
(Find All Threads)
Time Spent Online:
1 Day, 16 Hours, 12 Minutes
Members Referred:
1
Reputation:
21 [Details] [Rate]
Warning Level:
0% [Warn]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old me-but like I said no big deal best wishes to all. We can all get back to regular issues like daily stress and trying to help when we can.

