Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Feeling very anxious lately
#8
I went through so much trying to find a psychiatrist. The ones that took my coverage were an absolute nightmare and incompetent. The ones that I paid cash were smarter but all seemed to not want to solve my sleep issue because they all figured that I would come less often and they would make less cash off me if they just solved my problem. I till this day have extreme anxiety and horrific insomnia and I have no psychiatrist. I have to luck out and find one that will help me. Q
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Feeling very anxious lately - by Peony13 - 09-24-2019, 08:47 PM
RE: Feeling very anxious lately - by mr-nobody - 09-24-2019, 10:45 PM
RE: Feeling very anxious lately - by mr-nobody - 09-25-2019, 03:51 PM
RE: Feeling very anxious lately - by Peony13 - 09-25-2019, 10:43 PM
RE: Feeling very anxious lately - by Chaitai - 10-01-2019, 12:54 AM
RE: Feeling very anxious lately - by Peony13 - 09-26-2019, 12:35 AM
RE: Feeling very anxious lately - by Wannabenormal18 - 09-28-2019, 01:42 AM
RE: Feeling very anxious lately - by Peony13 - 09-28-2019, 10:17 AM
RE: Feeling very anxious lately - by Peony13 - 10-01-2019, 08:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)