Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
healthzonepharmacy.com
#8
Thank u nicenchill. I was more being sarcastic about the words he expected us to believe.

I am very grateful to all whom try to bring a good vendor for the peoples.

Yeah, i missed a diamond trip. I stopped dead at that one medicine. You know, when u feel down.

Please note we direct sarcasm toward vendor and not at you. Here. Hopefully i was not witchy.

I am eternally grateful to those whom try to help. It just gets more brutal daily.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Reply


Messages In This Thread
healthzonepharmacy.com - by nicenchill - 04-09-2019, 07:52 PM
RE: healthzonepharmacy.com - by ghostofjack - 04-09-2019, 09:44 PM
RE: healthzonepharmacy.com - by RetroElectro1980 - 04-09-2019, 10:42 PM
RE: healthzonepharmacy.com - by nicenchill - 04-09-2019, 11:17 PM
RE: healthzonepharmacy.com - by Charon - 04-09-2019, 11:32 PM
RE: healthzonepharmacy.com - by nicenchill - 04-10-2019, 10:31 AM
RE: healthzonepharmacy.com - by kkaschke - 04-14-2019, 04:22 PM
RE: healthzonepharmacy.com - by Charon - 04-14-2019, 07:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)