02-22-2019, 01:00 AM
It does seem to me that we don't often find a pharmacy with every med on some people's most needed list. great prices.
And I find it unbelievably incompetent to host certain pics that the site hosted. I cannot imagine a real vendor doing that.
Be very careful.
If someone were planning to claim to you that customs got your package, then they could also say: oh no, i hope it was not due to the pics we hosted.
Kinda says " X marks the spot"
I would advise them to remove those pics STAT.
And I find it unbelievably incompetent to host certain pics that the site hosted. I cannot imagine a real vendor doing that.
Be very careful.
If someone were planning to claim to you that customs got your package, then they could also say: oh no, i hope it was not due to the pics we hosted.
Kinda says " X marks the spot"
I would advise them to remove those pics STAT.
It is Well with My Soul

