Hi mxray.
Hope you day is going ok.
well I use to get it every year.
Free with work.
But I stopped seberal years ago.
It is a personal choice I guess but they miss the one so bad the last several years and who knows what thewy are realluy putting i the vaccine that it sometiomes seems like a cash cow to me and thats all.
so I stopped getting it and take my natural chances with resistance.
Hope you day is going ok.
well I use to get it every year.
Free with work.
But I stopped seberal years ago.
It is a personal choice I guess but they miss the one so bad the last several years and who knows what thewy are realluy putting i the vaccine that it sometiomes seems like a cash cow to me and thats all.
so I stopped getting it and take my natural chances with resistance.

