10-06-2015, 01:03 PM
You are totally correct ... The feel here is like no other place I've ever been apart of and I am grateful for this opportunity to call y'all friends....
Like Linville said... You don't have to worry about random attacks from God knows who over stupid crap! ...
That and y'all put up with me for some odd reason ... I gotta give y'all credit ... I know it take some gettin used to, but I think ya just might pull it off....lol
Ice
Like Linville said... You don't have to worry about random attacks from God knows who over stupid crap! ...
That and y'all put up with me for some odd reason ... I gotta give y'all credit ... I know it take some gettin used to, but I think ya just might pull it off....lol
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit


