Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mothers day
#7
Lovely said Icewizard. My mother is 87 yrs old, and I can't even imagine my life without her. I,wish I,could be with her tomorrow, but I can't. But we will be together for 5 weeks in the summer. And I can't wait.

So to all the mothers out there...Have a wonderful Mothers Day tomorrow and know that you are,special in many hearts.

OR
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Mothers day - by Charon - 05-11-2018, 07:45 PM
RE: Mothers day - by Charon - 05-11-2018, 08:04 PM
RE: Mothers day - by Linville - 05-12-2018, 12:29 AM
RE: Mothers day - by IceWizard - 05-12-2018, 02:25 PM
RE: Mothers day - by Charon - 05-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Mothers day - by MoJim - 05-12-2018, 03:51 PM
RE: Mothers day - by Orange rabbit - 05-12-2018, 08:46 PM
RE: Mothers day - by Linville - 05-12-2018, 08:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)