"Let your tongue speak what your heart thinks." --Davy Crockett
|
The Music Thread
|
|
This too shall pass.
Hey Linville,
Music one of the main things that keeps me sane
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
04-30-2017, 07:47 PM
Furyan66, Music sure has helped me thru life too. So true.
That PF song is a great one you posted
Dedicated to Chopper
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
This too shall pass.
05-01-2017, 10:51 PM
05-02-2017, 12:48 AM
Hey this is also another really cool thread. Can somebody tell me how to link a vid here from youtube so I can share a song or two? Lots of good stuff here, going to spend some time to listen to some songs I have never heard. The ones I recognize are generally what I love, so I guess we are on the same wavelength! -dudcat
Hi dudcat, It's good to see you on the music thread.
Let me post this for you. I hope it helps you post a music video. ==== ==Posting A Video== In a new reply or a quote reply it is same way >>>Left click on the insert a video icon. ( one beside left of smily face ) (if not sure hover the curser over the movie film one and it will say, insert a video) >>>Then in the drop down menu select youtube usually by the little up or down errors. >>>After that left click the video URL box & delete the " http:// " and right click it and paste you video that you have copied from >>the address bar of the video. >>>Then click insert. (you should see the video show up in the reply window and ) >>>then click post reply, you know... ========== |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 21 Guest(s)


