I think i like the green highlighting better. ( or maybe a good change at least )
Verve, Bitter Sweet Symphony is one of my fav's.
thx for posting it. Dancing Wolf
|
The Music Thread
|
|
I think i like the green highlighting better. ( or maybe a good change at least ) Verve, Bitter Sweet Symphony is one of my fav's. thx for posting it. Dancing Wolf
03-27-2017, 09:15 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2017, 09:25 PM by RocknRolla.)
Hey everyone here's RocknRollas song of the day.
"all your dreams are made when you chain to the mirror and the..." Hey Linville I'm getting my Breaking Bad fix with the marathon. I don't know what time zone you are in but it's on now. You probably already know but I thought I'd mention it anyway! Best of Saul Goodman
03-27-2017, 11:36 PM
Thanks Rock.
No worries brother I'm still watching but I'm getting kinda hungry I wonder if ""El Pollo Hermanos" delivers ?
Great choice Denman two absolute legends singing an absolute classic I guess perfection is in the eye of the beholder. Some songs to me seem almost perfect in the melody and the feelings it conveys..ya know what I mean? Anyway this song has a lot of perfection in it to me. I will give it a play.
Ok, I think I finally figured this out. Took long enough! Liam Gallagher was my super teen crush.
https://[video=youtube]youtu.be/cmpRLQZkTb8[/video]
03-28-2017, 10:45 PM
Here's my tune of the day. One of my favorite Punk Rock Band's hell one of my favorite bands period. STRUNG OUT!
What an awesome riff at the begining of the song
Good Morning IOP!
This too shall pass.
03-29-2017, 12:35 PM
Good morning Roses
03-29-2017, 07:45 PM
Woke up with this song in my head today. This would NEVER fly today:
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|