Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Music Thread
This might be useful on the Music Thread sometime...I have not tried it but I will later.

Cool   Hi there Roses,  &  willie    Big Grin Big Grin
***   ***   ***   ***   ***

[Image: tumblr_odkr4moJRD1qkvbwso1_500.png]

***   ***   ***

   ***   ***

[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs3nH8bE1AE[/video]

***   ***   ***

   ***   ***

      ***

[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryImbOTDXe8[/video]
Video 







"Let your tongue speak what your heart thinks."   --Davy Crockett








This too shall pass. Heart
















This too shall pass. Heart
We had some unusual songs put up.  This one my sister always remembers.  So, here it goes:



Betty Johnson
Miscellaneous
The Little Blue Man
The Little Blue Man
Betty Johnson

One morning when I was out shopping
Though you'll find it hard to believe
A little blue man came out of the crowd
And timidly tugged at my sleeve.

"I wuv you! I wuv you!" said the little blue man
"I wuv you! I wuv you to bits."
"I wuv you!" He loved me said the little blue man
And scared me right out of my wits.

I hurried back to my apartment
I rushed in and I closed the door
But there on the desk stood the little blue man
Who started to tell me once more

"I wuv you! I wuv you!" said the little blue man
"I wuv you! I wuv you to bits."
"I wuv you!" He loved me said the little blue man
And scared me right out of my wits.


For weeks after that I was haunted
Though no one could seehim but me
Right by my side was the little blue man
Wherever I happened to be.

One evening in wild desperation
I rushed to a rooftop in town
And over the side pushed the little blue man
Who sang to me all the way down

"I wuv you! I wuv you!" said the little blue man
"I wuv you! I wuv you to bits."
"I wuv you!" He loved me said the little blue man
And scared me right out of my wits.

I whispered, "Thank goodness that's over!"
I smiled as I hurried outside
But there on the street stood the little blue man
Who said with a tear in his eye

"I don't wuv you anymore!"

Lyrics provided by Betty E. Fisher, Hanover, MD (berfisher@aol.com).
Read more at http://www.songlyrics.com/betty-johnson/...kaB87oD.99
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel









                                         





In memory of some i loved, one as a friend, whom past way before their time.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel


This might have been put up, I don't know how to tell.  John Waite and the Babies had a hit with this in the 80s, but this 2007 collaboration with Allison Krause is tough to beat.  I've been lucky to hear Allison and Union station a few times and she, for me has the purest voice I've ever heard in person.  She also made a very good album with Robert Plant called "Raising Sand".  A few unlikely combos have joined up like Emmylou and Mark Knopfler from Dire Straits on "This Is Us".  Good to combine boxes sometimes.


Spankster
Video 





















Some pretty cool sand castles - have No idea why occ an unrelated actor's pic appears briefly?   Huh
"Let your tongue speak what your heart thinks."   --Davy Crockett
Video 




"Let your tongue speak what your heart thinks."   --Davy Crockett


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)