Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Former nicknames from childhood. Teen years...
#11
Spider legs. By 4th grade I was taller than my teacher. And they bowed and gawky. Ugh

Reply
#12
red horse i had red hair as a kid...all the teachers, kids all picked up on it. I was called that for years.
Reply
#13
Teens? They called me anteater cuz i didnt get circumcised til i was 20. Much better is preschool- they had a whole song.
Eddie spaghetti with the meatball eyes
Put em in the oven get French fries
Throw him in a dish he turns into fish, and get him on the fork he will turn into pork.
Reply
#14
(02-08-2016, 08:52 PM)willie33 Wrote: Audrey, you are so sweet!!!    Blush

(02-08-2016, 08:39 PM)Audrey Hepburn Wrote: Willie--Here your nickname should be Sunshine. You put a smile on all of our faces with your pictures.  Smile

You both are Willie, sweeter than cotton candy. =)
Reply
#15
As a small child I was called knuckles, as my father put it, I was no larger at birth than his knuckles.  Then later in teen years became Wormy, as I ate all the time and gained no weight. Ok there lay the problem. At a point that I may be graying at the temples....I eat all day and gain no weight so my co-workers still call me wormy with the "I hate you" statement afterwards because I still walk around at work eating all day long.   Big Grin
Reply
#16
Toby, Tobster, Toby-Boby, Bodie-Ode-Dode, Kunta Kintai(sp?), "You Idiot", or one of my two sister's names if my mom as at all flustered ,?
Reply
#17
(02-08-2016, 08:52 PM)willie33 Wrote: Audrey, you are so sweet!!!    Blush

(02-08-2016, 08:39 PM)Audrey Hepburn Wrote: Willie--Here your nickname should be Sunshine. You put a smile on all of our faces with your pictures.  Smile

I second that willie could also be called, Sunshine, always a bright spot here on the forums!  Smile

I hope you have a great day  willie33

Oh and Ms. Hepburn ....how so very nice of YOU, to give recognition Hope your day is great too.
Reply
#18
Freshman year of college everyone called me "S@mmy Vapes" because I was the only one in the dorms with a vaporizer and for that reason my room became a hangout spot. And people called my room "planet of the vapes". oh, good times...
Reply
#19
I may have mentioned this.  In my mid teens, some Madison Ave. types came up with a pseudo scientific name for bad breath, to sell cures. 

My name is Hal. 





Spankster
Reply
#20
Oh man, this is back up. Argh. Okay, in sixth, seventh and eighth grade i was called TSB.

The sexy blonde.

Oye, the things I admit to. Hey spanky. I have a letter half written to u.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)