Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Any juul smokers?
#1
I like the menthol but it was banned in my state a while ago. Anyone know which states it is still legal to buy them?  I can tolerate the tobacco ones but as an ex-newport smoker, I miss my menthol.  Tried google, got nowhere, so figured I'd ask here.
Reply
#2
Have you tried here>>>

>https://www.juul.com/shop/pods/menthol-5-percent

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Reply
#3
Heart

Ice is always so wise. Thank You Ice Man.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Reply
#4
(08-05-2021, 01:58 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Have you tried here>>>

>https://www.juul.com/shop/pods/menthol-5-percent

Ice

Yes and no luck there.  They won't ship to my state.  Stupid ban.  But, in passing through a gas station in PA, I was able to pick up a couple packs legally.  The attendant acted shocked that they were not available in all states.  Long story short, if I'm desperate, I'll take a little drive.

Blessed be the fruit!
Reply
#5
If your state has a flavor ban, it is unlikely you will find anyone in the US to ship to you. You might check fast**** or other Chinese sites as they seem to be shipping OK. May not find JUUL brand though. If you do find someone to ship to you, they may be a bit shady. My state did a ban about four years ago but I was already using rebuildable atomizers and now make my own e-juice. Screw the bans!
Reply
#6
Thanks, yea no shady websites for me.  I'm so happy I found them being sold a couple states over so I'll just drive and stock up every once in a while. Thanks for your input!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)