Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
It is almost Thanksgiving
#21
   


                                               


    This is so politically incorrect.  Blame Jon stewart.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Reply
#22
I wish I'd of thought of the ole xanax trick ... I could have lots more land Smile

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Reply
#23
[Image: tumblr_ogwiv5I3tL1uv0f3ho1_540.jpg]

(11-22-2016, 05:08 PM)Slick Wrote: Happy Thanksgiving All!!

I'll be here with you guys AND I couldn't help it but meet Autumn, my new baby girl!!



My Jazzy-cat will always be in my heart!!  Autumn is a rescue kitty!!

Slick  Heart Heart


Hi Slick.

I am glad you have Jazzy-Cat,  Autumn. Good for you getting a rescue and being one for Autumn

Thanks for sharing this good news.

For me the pic did not show in this post and that is why it is not in the reply.

Happy Thanksgiving to You Slick. You sound good.  Smile
Reply
#24
Well, Thanksgiving is over and we were blessed with family coming in to be together. The food was great and plenty. Wink  Amazing part was there was no fight over the past election..... Hope everyone here had as blessed a day. Cool
Reply
#25
Happy Thanksgiving, friends. We all survived. Great food, great company, no politics. We had over 20 and nothing horrible happened. All I had to do was eat and wash some dishes ethos foo. Life is good. I am feeling like this food coma won't end until next Thanksgiving!
Hope everyone can post something similar.
Good wishes for all. And if you venture out today, please be very careful. Thank you for everything, Rumor
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift; that’s why they call it the present.

Eleanor Roosevelt

 You can observe a lot by just watching. Yogi Berra
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)