Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Vikings starts again tonite
#1
fwiw. also Game of Thrones March 2019, and homeland probably will be the last season of my favorite show ever next year it will start. OK sorry I should’ve put it under the television stuff but I couldn’t find it. And history channel doesn’t really advertise too much of the Vikings they do.. I love Agatha she is the best Smile
Reply
#2
Yeah, I watched Vikings last night also. Ivars such a crazy character. I missed the first few seasons so had to do some catching up.
I saw a show some years ago where they think they found Ivars actual burial place.
...................Folken
Reply
#3
I started a thread about GOT. Check it out, and let's talk about the baddest show on!
Reply
#4
[Image: tumblr_pjc3zy1hFL1t73mwz_640.jpg]
Reply
#5
been watching this show since day 1.
LOVE IT!!!!

Priest!
Reply
#6
You are so right Audrey- ivar is crazy........... ( only 1 more year?- didn't know that )- but it has probably about run it's course.

I know the show is fictionalized, but Ivar the Boneless was a real historical character..............................Folken
Reply
#7
Miss Hepburn  you truly are awesome, and often bring a smile to my face with your posts. As for Ragnar, I kind a wish she would put up some pictures of Lagatha,  but that’s OK I realize there are plenty of people namely ladies, who love Ragnar, and those who are able to acquire eight pack abs like that. Although that scares me almost as much as Ivar the boneless scares me( not because he is physically handicapped, but because he is one sicko in the head ha ha.) Joking aside,  that guy playing Ragnar turned himself into a pretty good actor. And while it would be a great idea for Netflix to pick up the show, I miss Ragnar. And now Lagatha is basically almost played out, I don’t know, if FLoki is still around, and yes he is epic. so I would be game for a few more seasons maybe.

I’m just bummed about Game of Thrones ending. But all good things must come to an end sigh.  homeland and Game of Thrones and soon Vikings all ending, what to do what to do, perhaps something healthy, sorry teasing myself as having huskies I do a lot of walking.   I just between sports and what is now the golden age of television, I probably watch way too much TV. We never had cable growing up as a kid, but mash quickly made me a television addict.  have a great night everyone
Reply
#8
I hear The Last Kingdom on Netflix is supposed to be good  ..
 How People Treat You is Their Karma, How You React is Yours
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)